Upgraded to 3.7.6. I tend to wait a good long while before updating as with games in progress, there can be issues. I have a new campaign in development though, so I thought I would "early adopt" today. Some issues transpired. I had previously created maps in 3.7.5. I opened up the program and did a multi-map export, then imported those maps into 3.7.6. All appeared to be well. I did the same thing with another map, this time created by an earlier version of D20Pro, 3.7.0. I exported those maps as well and then imported into 3.7.6. This time, the map markers in 3.7.6 appeared to all be red dots. The initial icon in the Map Marker in the GM client appeared as a Black Question mark, with the color "red" selected, so that it appeared to be a red dot. When I re-selected the map icon, it eventually loaded the square number in the icon dialog box within the map marker select toolbox, but the icon was not displayed. The color appeared to be overwriting the actual icon. Not sure what color I should be choosing here to get the map markers to display correctly.