1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.8.6 Not able to see content in Creature or Map Library

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golldan, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Golldan

Golldan Member

Created a PF2 campaign and added some Creatures and they disappeared. Then looked to a start a PF1 module and added Map content and starter maps and ones I added are no longer available to open in Creature or Map Library, but seem to be in the folders. Using WIndows and 3.8.6. Please advise.

Attached Files:

2. Golldan

Golldan Member

I exited and came back. And maps were still not there, so under Map Library, I tried to Import but I did not have the maps exported to import, so I existed the Import process, and when I came back the maps showed in the list. Fixed itself for now - I guess.