1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

4th Ed New 1st Level Game Opening

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by mercury00, Oct 4, 2012.

1. mercury00

mercury00 New Member

Hello d20pro players.

I've been hosting a game for a while now using d20pro/mumble/4th ed DnD in a homebrew world of my own making but containing parts of prefab modules. Our site is located at http://sites.google.com/site/worldofaeune/.

SIEGe (the Special Investigations and Enactment Guild) is recruiting new members to join them in Vanquishing evil and doing good. So, we're starting a new 1st level campaign to run alongside our level 8 game. Currently, we're 20-40 somethings located across california, we like to game with at least as much role play as roll play.

With the modern miracles of science like d20pro, we're not bound to complete a game in one sitting, so we'll be coming to you weekly on Thursday at 7:30 Pacific time for ~one hour sessions. At the end of the hour/ hour and a half we'll just save state and log off until the next week.

We're hoping to pick up some players to fill out our ranks as we've lost some people to normal life responsibilities. We prefer people like ourselves, of course, eager to game for fun, able to make a commitment to joining with us at the same time each week (it's really hard to play a story/roleplay centric game when characters go missing after all), and appreciative of 4th edition gaming and storytelling, of course. But we'll probably be willing to take anyone whos able to commit to joining us.

Check out our site if you like (it's just a for-our-use repository-of-information, not a professional-makes-us-money-so-should-look-good place to recruit people with its awesomeness, sorry), and let me know if you have any interest, thanks.

2. shockwave2493

shockwave2493 New Member

I am interested in the 4e spot. I am a somewhat experienced player and am currently a DM at my home game. I have a mic and will download any and all required programs.

3. mercury00

mercury00 New Member

For some reason I never saw this post - I think maybe my notification settings are wrong. Anyway, let me know if you're still interested. We're still going, just starting a new segment in our game.

4. jtran338

jtran338 New Member

I'm interested, if he doesn't reply (it's been a while).

Do you use Skype/Teamspeak to communicate, or just the in-program system?