1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

5e and Fantasy Grounds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ncassella, Apr 8, 2015.

1. ncassella

ncassella Member

So apparently Fantasy Grounds now offers officially licensed 5e products.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/buyFG/DungeonsAndDragons.html

Are you guys planning to do anything like this with maybe Paizo?

I've been a staunch supporter of this software for several years now, but am starting to feel that this program/community is dying (despite the successful Kickstarter campaigns). The boards are empty in terms of finding games (the newest post is for 5e is inresponse to a thread started in Jan that had no activity until March), Updates are few and far between (your last twitter post was over a month ago), the availability of content in the marketplace pales in comparison to roll20 and now FG.

Sorry if this comes off as rude or accusatory, I'm just feeling a little let down with the quality of this program and community.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Ncassella -

We really do appreciate your support! And even though there might not be a lot on the forums, we did have quite a few updates to d20Pro legacy over the last few months with over 40 improvements. 3.4.0 - 3.4.5 and working on d20Pro Unlimited.

Every single time we're at a conference we do talk with Paizo about getting their content on our platform, we've even showed them an impressive demo using their IP. Though, each time their answer has been eluding to creating their own - Paizo Game Space. And Wizards has always been slow and unsure about online. However, since another VTT platform broke the ice, it's time once again to talk with Wizards. Thanks for the heads up. :)

3. ncassella

ncassella Member

Glad to give you guys notice.

I appreciate all you guys have done with the updates and the growth of the program, I do feel like this is much more of a versatile programs then the others out there. I just get frustrated sometimes about the silence here.