1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

5e compatibility in Classic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Robotguy, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

I was very excited to see in the last kickstarter update that Classic will be getting 5e support. Any word on what that will entail? My 3 biggest issues are:
    advantage/disadvantage
    spell slots
    resistance

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Robotguy!

Yes, we are progressing towards full 5E support and integration with Classic. Though as this involves a reworking of the Character Sheet and lots of mechanical stuff requires a whole new set of instructions. All I'll say is that we're working on this very thing. :)

3. pjrichert

pjrichert New Member

Any whiff of an idea when this will be available?

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Unfortunately, no not at this time.. Once things are closer, you can expect to see me posting about it and showing screenshots and the like... likewise, I often get early early release and get a few good trusted players to help find bugs and get feedback and the like.. so will be doing that as well the closer we get..

As a bit of good news, I can elude that it should not be horribly far off though.. from what I have seen and heard, work is coming along very nicely..

5. AEIOU

AEIOU Member

With the character sheet being reworked for 5e, does this also mean that 5e HeroLab imports will also work?

6. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

It is probable, tho I am sure focus will be on native support and nailing that down before other things are looked at...

7. AEIOU

AEIOU Member

Great news. I'll wait patiently. Thank you.