1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

9th Level Spells.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tharck, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Tharck

Tharck New Member

I've noticed for a few of my NPCs and my PCs that they're not able to access 9th level spells. I can select the spells known, I can select them to be memorized, but I cannot select them (nor can the player) when they attempt to cast them in-game.

They cannot be cast because cycling through 1st, 2nd, domain spells, ect - 9th level never shows up.

What's the problem?

2. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met Thark,

Hmm, that's odd. Looks like the d20Pro Team doesn't play enough 20th level characters. *cough* :roll:

I was able to reproduce this locally and am tracking the defect. This will be fully analyzed and should have it addressed in v2.4.

Workaround: If you click on the creature (Map or Roster) then press 'e', all spells may be cast from the full character sheet from the Skills tab.

3. Tharck

Tharck New Member

Thanks for the workaround tip. This will keep things smooth-ish until the fix.

Appreciate you looking into it.