1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

A new player

Discussion in 'D&D 3.X Edition' started by vanith, Jan 30, 2011.

1. vanith

vanith Member

I would like to request for some games if that it possible. I will be buying the game soon and I'm available on the weekends to play. I have been playing for 20+ years and a GM for that same amount and more.

2. vanith

vanith Member

I'm running a game on Sunday @ noon PST. We're running a 3.5 D&D campaign with lvl 2 characters, we are looking for more players since some of them have left for the military. Please reply and I'll contact you via private message so we can see what we can do.

3. Dan

Dan Member

New tutorials and a full adventure are now up. Check the Monthly Games section.

4. vanith

vanith Member

Thank you for posting a game for people, I tried out 4th edition and it really wasn't my game for me after being a member of the 3.5 edition for a long time. I am starting to look into Pathfinder games to see how they pan out. I will look over the tutorials to see if there is something new that I haven't picked up yet. I am trying to advertise your product because I believe this is a great one, but the biggest problem that I have found is lack of quality GM's that want to run. Most people are interested in being players in a linear environment, which is fine, but without any GM's, You know the rest.

5. jiberg1

jiberg1 New Member

I would love to join your game on Sunday if you are looking for players. Have played off and on for almost twenty years.
    Thanks

6. vanith

vanith Member

Please check your private message for details that you will need.