1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

A question I can't find the answer for.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yoshara, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Yoshara

Yoshara New Member

So I have been trying to edit my skill lists and I am unable to find the D20pro settings folders. I've looked in users, games, anywhere I could possibly think this folder would be and I am coming up with nothing. I even checked the regular install folder and that was a no-go. I am running Windows 7 Home Edition and that might be why there is a difference in information on the site because I believe they are using XP. That is the only issue I have so far but I did have one question.

What is herolabs exactly (got down its a character creation site/program) and is it worth the money?

Oh, and I am also new to the forums. I have been going through the information and such for various questions and have found everything I need up until now so I thought I would register and post. So if I am breaking any rules or anything let me know.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Campaigns Folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\MindGene\d20Pro\judge\campaigns

Rules Folder (for 3.5): C:\Program Files (x86)\MindGene\d20Pro\judge\campaigns\D&D 3.5 OGL\res\ManuallySpecified

Herolabs is a character creation tool where you can create characters and monsters alike. I own all the data files for Pathfinder and 3.5, and can say that it is well worth the money. You can check them out here: http://www.wolflair.com/index.php?context=hero_lab

3. Yoshara

Yoshara New Member

Aha! Thank you very much, that was helpful. I did go ahead and download herolab and am checking it out currently. I run exclusive 3.5 in Faerun (Forgotten Realms). Is there a way with herolabs, much like D20pro, to add in "custom" content. Even though it wouldn't be custom it would fill in any holes that the 3.5 OGL does not cover.

4. neofax

neofax New Member

Yes, Hero Labs does have an editor. However, there is a Community Content file that has many of the 3.5 data coded up. So you may want to check there before coding something as it may already be done.