1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Add a add level dropdown and maximum to effect numbers

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by kaltorak18, Feb 19, 2014.

1. kaltorak18

kaltorak18 New Member

It would really save me a lot of time when importing characters after level up and reediting effects, if you could add some variability to the effect in it's definition.

Say you have a fireball, the character was previously level 5, but now is level 6. I have to go back through all his spells, including this one and increase the level based component of damage. If I could have some way of defining what to base the variability off of (level in this case) and a maxium (10), it would go a really long way in saving me time during sessions where players level.

Thank you!

2. ChrisRevocateur

Again, something that might be coming with the new effects system overhaul in 3.4

3. kaltorak18

kaltorak18 New Member

Well, if it's only might, then I hope the suggestion is taken to heart. Thank you for the information, Chris!