1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

add these to list of request this mostly effect add ons

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by KainPen, Jun 9, 2012.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

1. ability to export effects, So we can copy our effect to players So they do not have to manually put in effects also. or player get a copy of game master effect when they load into game.
    2. dice damage or fix button like you have under the hp tab in effects to ability score section this would be great to keep track of poison, undead attacks and others stuff like that.(you may want to add this to all sections)
    3. add initiative box to attack section, that way we can apply bonus or penalty
    4. skill and ability check penalties or bonus
    5. Save duration when effect is saved.
    6. add onset and frequency to duration.

All of these would make it easy to apply negative levels also which would be my next request.

*edit 6-15-2012* I thought of a few other feature would be neat. seeing a creatures reach. with flick of a tool button like the ruler and all hostile reaches can be seen all threatened squares in transparent red or something. The current character reach can be shown in the teams color so they know how far they need to get to attack and so fourth. I have one player that always get slammed by AoO because he not paying attention or he forget he has a reach weapon and he gets one. This might help him out a bit.

Rough Terrain markers like the way current fog of war would be awesome, program movement reduction as judge in set area and when they use rule it will account for that terrain and also when they move.

2. KainPen

KainPen Member

I though of something I am sure some one else has before and not sure if is on the list of things to do. auto cycling map and centering to whosoever turn it is. Maybe make this an option rule, like show id. would be really nice if it always did this for dm, but not for players It would only move to them when it is their turn. That way pcs don't know what is moving in the shadows or behind fog of war. I had a big 4 level battle in an Gambling Hall. I would consistently forget to go to the players map and when I did I would for get to hit f5 to refresh the broad cast. not a problem on single maps 3 + it would really help out.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, I like all of those.

Those all would make life easier to develop and run games on d20Pro.