1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Adding Memory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bloodwolf, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

I got the Gencon content in the KickStarter but it appears that I don't have enough allocated memory. I know that this is probably a question that should be able to see this easily but how do I add memory to d20Pro?

2. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

OK. Duh I just saw the fixing out of memory error thread above. Running installer again now.

3. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

And it worked. Took a min for the last few images in the Gencon tiles to load but it loaded. Sorry for the useless thread.

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm glad you got it to work :)

When you migrate to 3.4, we also have an "Edit Upper Memory Limit" button on the d20Pro splash screen that will allow you to pick how much memory you would like to allocate - and all that is required is an accept, quit, and reopen d20Pro for changes to save.