1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Advice- rogue build

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by One Eyed Buck, Nov 11, 2012.

1. One Eyed Buck

One Eyed Buck New Member

I'm very new to this game (currently playing my first game ever) and wanted some advice on a rogue build. I'm currently level 10 elf, only rogue in my game, and would like some help on making my character better in future levels. I'm doing a straight rogue and not a multi class character (unless that'll make him more powerful in the long run). Here are my current stats:

STR 16
    DEX 25
    CON 13
    INT 12
    WIS 10
    CHA 10

My AC is 25, initiative +9.

My highest skills are:

Disable Divice +22
    Perception +19
    Sense Motive +17
    Sleight of Hand +19
    Stealth +25

Feats, Traits, & Flaws:
    Agile Maneuvers, Alertness, armor proficiency (light), dirty fighter, dodge, elven weapon pro., iron will, rogue weapon pro., simple weapon pro.- all, warrior of old, weapon fitness

Special Abilities:
    Befuddling strike, bleeding attack, evasion, distracting attack, improved uncanny dodge, light bringer, low light vision, poison use, sneak attack, and trap sense.

If you'd lime to know additional information please let me know. Thanks for the help!

2. ChrisRevocateur

The paizo boards would probably be a better place to get this kind of advice, they've a sub-forum pretty much for it, and do it all the time. www.paizo.com