1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Age of worms needs a player

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Thrillba, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

Hello all, I have been dm'ing for about 10 years. A few years ago I started the age of worms campaign. I read this campaign and decided to start it when 3.5 was the thing. When we started 4th edition I knew what I had to do. It was a lot of work converting 3.5 to 4. I knew again what I had to do when I ran a 4th edition one shot. I realized that the amount of work was way to much, so we all decided to start using pathfinder and we have not looked back since. The only thing I have to add to the creatures from this campaign is cmd and cmb.

That being said I need a player that is willing to be at the game on time and be consistent. We are level 14 and we play with mostly people that are on site, but I started using d20pro because I got tired of drawing all the maps.

You can create your own character or there is one that can be used. The group consists of:

dragon disciple sorcerer
    eldricth knight
    bard
    mystic theruge
    arcane archer

Anyone that wants to join can either play the mystic theruge which I added in to round out the group - he is awesome by the way. wizard/cleric with all the benefits of both, or you would take the place of the arcane archer, or you can play the arcane archer.

Please email me at darkoverlordtanthalas@gmail.com for some setup and back story.

2. Caraldur

Caraldur Member

What day and time are you playing? What time zone are you guys in also?
    -Car

3. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

Central Time Zone

First Saturday of the month.
    Start at 1:00 pm or earlier if everyone is ready.

I notify everyone with a 2 weeks notice of the date.

4. gandolfifeesh

gandolfifeesh New Member

I'll play man, sounds like great fun. I have 5 years DnD experience, 1 year Pathfinder and 6 months D20 Pro.

I'd love to play the arcane archer, my only question is can I create my own?? Are there any role playing aspects you would like to me achieve?
    I have Hero Lab so I can send you the created character to be uploaded into the campaign.

Thanks man, look forward to hearing from you.

Gandolfi Feesh