1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Ammo counter

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by KainPen, Jul 30, 2010.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Hey i suggest you guy add ammo counter to the attack section of the game you can do - or M for Melee attack or unlimited uses and numbers for arrow, throwing weapons or bullets every time a person roll and attack roll it lower the number by 1. Would be even kewler if it came out the actual inventory and when it reach zero it would not let attack like that again either by graying out attack or just saying miss automatically them but that may be bit complex.

2. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

I can see a use for this, as well as tracking other consumables.

Probably the easiest way would be to include a consumable tab in the "Abilities" section.

IE, when a player marks off that he is using "Twin Strike" (pointless, because it is an @ Will power), using the ability could deduct two Arrows.

Likewise, a "Potion Heal" ability could deduct a healing sure, consume a potion, and apply the proper number of hit points.

Ultimately, if Abilities and Attacks are linked, this would accomplish what you were asking for.

It would probably be nice to add a "Restock" option to the "Rest" menu, too. (Provided that the "All" feature didn't also restock)

3. KainPen

KainPen Member

i got the ability section set up for scrolls ,potion, wand ect.. i user the charges count =)

4. Dan

Dan Member

I like the Ammo counter idea. It's technically different than an ability, so I think it would be worthy of coding. I'll pass it on and see.