1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Another PC gen Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twezzer, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Twezzer

Twezzer New Member

Been looking around for some fix or post about the same problem im running into. I keep getting the following error when importing a XML file from PCgen
    This plugin is invalid. Please recompile it using the latest API and try again.
    Caused by: Unexpected exception
    Caused by: For input string: "7/2".

the "7/2" is sometime "11/5"

I've tried several characters and I don't understand. I've seen people talk about changing PCgen's output xml but im not sure if i don't have the correct xml or im missing
    something.
    Im trying this with pathfinder characters and i have download the pathfinder rules or d20pro.

thank you.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

3. Twezzer

Twezzer New Member

Done. how ever I still get the same error.

This plugin is invalid. Please recompile it using the latest API and try again.
    Caused by: Unexpected exception
    Caused by: For input string: "10/5".

now its 10/5

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

What version PCGen? Please make sure you are using 6.00.0 - the newest version
    What version d20Pro? Please make sure you have 3.3.1 - the newest version

If you have the newest versions on both and still receive an error after pcgen export/d20pro import, please report errors stating:
    • pcgen version
      d20Pro version
      error type (picture or full text)
      attached file (please attach/upload a ZIP'd file containing both the PCGEN character .pcg file and the exported .xml file)