1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Another Tile Question

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by billolmesdahl, Apr 11, 2016.

1. billolmesdahl

billolmesdahl New Member

Is there any plan to improve the ability to rotate tiles in upcoming versions? As it is now, I can rotate tiles 90, 180, and 270. Any plans to implement the mouse wheel or something to allow finer control?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Hey, I'll see if I can get one of the devs to comment on this. ATM, I haven't heard of anything as to changes/plans etc that would have any effect on this topic..

3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, the plan is there and the proof was done with the Mage Hand/Java build. As we move further down the kickstarter goals path, we'll be revisiting the game board and moving to a newer rendering engine. In the meantime, we're investigating if we can extend the current rotation without causing harm to some of the other tile tools.

4. billolmesdahl

billolmesdahl New Member

That's good news. I was wondering about this since an adventure I wanted to run (Dungeon Crawl Classics 50- Vault of the Iron Overlord) has a map made of 3 rings that can be rotated. I can't think of any good way to handle that unless I have finer rotational controls.