1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a suggestion for...

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by LordValerius, Nov 10, 2011.

1. LordValerius

LordValerius New Member

...when the party inevitably splits up, either on purpose or through no fault of their own? Seems that once you move one token to a different map and then broadcast, the map changes for everyone connected. How have other GM's managed these scenarios within D20Pro?

Any ideas or thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Val

2. ChrisRevocateur

I haven't figured out how to deal with split parties yet either.

There needs to be a way to broadcast different maps to different players.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Multiple d20Pro sessions. Just use a different port.

4. Nevulus

Nevulus New Member

I usually create my maps from scratch with a LARGE size (or very wide) so when the inevitable happens of a group-split up, or anything that may require another map and separate info, I place the new map as a tile on my already existing map, fog of war the first map, and move over characters to the new section. It isn't optimal but has worked so far. I have all my tools on screen so hiding and showing stuff becomes easy.