1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone intrested in helping me learn d20Pro?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arbarth, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Arbarth

Arbarth New Member

I just purchaced a Licence for d20pro (Judge) - I learn best with someone walking me through it. I have ventrello (but no server) or I can use MS Windows Live Messenger.

I would gladdly sacrifice 500 warriors to the deity of your choice for your assistance. :twisted:

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I may be able to help you out this evening, say after 730 EST. I have a basic test map I use to give my players a bit of experience using D20PRO before we started the RotRL Campaign. You would need to get Skype, as that is the only software I use, and it is free. If you want to do this, PM me here.

3. Arbarth

Arbarth New Member

Kutos for the demo - it was a lot of fun and Iearned a lot about the player side of d20Pro.

Thanks again :D