1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Armor Piercing Weapons?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ConnorGuarino, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ConnorGuarino

ConnorGuarino New Member

Hi, I am relatively new to D20Pro
    I got the program to use in my RPG group, I run FantasyCraft which is a part of the MasterCraft system, I have had no problem thus far inputting data like classes, skills and feats and am currently more familiar with the program files more than the actual program.
    In the MC system several weapons have the Armor Piercing quality which lets them ignore a portion of the enemy's DR, each weapon can have a different grade of AP so for ex. AP 2 ignores 2 DR while AP 4 ignores 4 DR, but in the end does not inflict additional damage.
    I am wondering how would I implement this? Is there a damage type that does this that I am not aware of?
    Thank you for any Information :D

2. KainPen

KainPen Member

No there is no feature for that, I am aware, go and add it as a suggestion. in the mean time you can just hit d on your keyboard and damage the creature the amount of damage = to the armor piercing.