1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Battlemaps for D20Pro

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by cyderak, Nov 12, 2011.

1. cyderak

cyderak Member

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

It would be great to get him to publish is content in d20Pro!

I am adding him to the list of people to talk to!

3. cyderak

cyderak Member

4. ogexam

ogexam Member

One of the best ways to get a content provider to put their content in d20Pro is to also have users email and request they release their content on the d20Pro market place.

I will be emailing Lord Zseze in the coming days but feel free to email yourself.

Feel free to email any and all content providers so they can hear that there is a community of players asking for their content!

5. cyderak

cyderak Member

Will do. :ugeek:

6. Kizan

Kizan New Member

7. ogexam

ogexam Member

I have been in contact with Lord Zsezse works. They are interested in putting content in the marketplace!

Once legalize stuff gets finishes (aka paperwork) then they can start putting content into the marketplace.

Thanks for posting the link on Paizo's site. Looks better when a user posts instead of someone directly with the company. Thanks!

Everybody follow that link and post on it as well and click the FAQ button so higher up have a better chance of seeing it.

8. Kizan

Kizan New Member

No prob. I figured it was something like that. Glad to hear more publisher are getting on board!

Kian

9. ogexam

ogexam Member

Once I hear of any content providers coming online I will try to let the community know.

I just recently got involved with helping getting content, and I will be pushing hard to get content for the users (I am a user too).