1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Beastiary

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by baraccus, May 1, 2010.

1. baraccus

baraccus New Member

I bought a licence from Herolab for the Pathfinder Beastiary that they just released today. I entered a creature (Spider Swarm for example) and exported it as a d20pro output extension. When I tried importing it into d20pro, I came up with an error:

Unable to import from C:\HeroLab\Portfolios\d20\Spider Swarm.xml
    '-' does not describe valid dice

Any idea what this is about and if there is something I can do to fix this?

2. Dan

Dan Member

You might have to go in and edit the xml file. You can do that with Notepad. Basically, d20pro doesn't allow for "no dice" so try changing the - in the damage to 1d0. I'll forward this to our import expert and see what he can add.

3. ogexam

ogexam Member

I expected to have bugs with the Beastiary. It was just released from HeroLabs and I am going to get things fixed up between HL and us. I am just seeing the Beastiary exports myself.

So please list all the issues you find here, so we can address them and get the products working smoothly.

I will work on fixing the no dice issue first... it seems like that happens on some other things as well.

4. Dan

Dan Member

Yeah, Ideally we should get d20pro so to use no dice somehow (as opposed to 0d6), and interpret "-" or "n/a" or "none" as an entry.