1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Beta 3.6.3 Issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeffpalmer1976, May 15, 2016.

1. jeffpalmer1976

jeffpalmer1976 New Member

Just upgraded to the newest beta and noticed an immediate decrease in speed and smoothness of the program (choppy movement when I move the map, etc...). I was using the last beta (3.6.1?) this AM and it was running smooth with no issues, but after the update not so much. I'm running D20Pro on a Windows 10, 16 gig RAM, 64 bit, Intel 2.50 GHZ machine. Not sure if there's something I need to do or something with the new beta. Thanks!

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

On the initial load screen have you incresead the amount of RM the app can use.. It helped me some.. also, the beta build isnt optimized, there are rough spots, it should be somewhat smoother on release..

Memory setting -> WIKI - Memory Management

3. jeffpalmer1976

jeffpalmer1976 New Member

My memory setting was already maxed out at 1 Gig, as it's as high as the options go. So, hopefully it'll be something that gets cleared up in the finished release. I've got a game in two weeks! :)

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member