1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Beta version 3.3.9 feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AEIOU, Aug 24, 2014.

1. AEIOU

AEIOU Member

Thank you for the new beta. I just installed Win 8.1 so I needed a fresh start with my campaign anyways. I love, love, LOVE the memory allocation option on the startup page. Much better than editing config files.

Also, when creating a new campaign, it would be great if I was prompted not only for a campaign name and ruleset, but also informed if that ruleset exists in the store, how much it costs if I don't own it, and whether it should be installed automatically if I do own it. That way the campaign really is ready for play.

2. Whirlingdervish

I get the warning about the installer being an expired trial and I let the warning stay open the installation goes nowhere... i hit okay the instillation stops. I have tried elevating it.to admin my next step is to try it as unlocking the hidden admin account and trying directly from there

3. sarakhan

sarakhan New Member

Not sure what happened, but I refreshed the exe file, and seems to work now. Thanks for reporting.