1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Blindfold or Close the Curtains

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Blind2karma, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Blind2karma

Blind2karma New Member

Is there a method which allows the GM the ability to prevent selected players from seeing what is currently happening on the map? In essence "hey cover your eyes while I do something" or "your character is unconscious for this round so you don't see any of this" granted I understand this kinda falls into player etiquette and meta-gaming but I believe this could really be used to great effect for numerous things. Maybe this is leaning towards an individual player fog of war, which again would enable a lot of simulated effects.

2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

If using shadowcasting, you could just go into the light panel and disable their light sources.

vanith likes this.