1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Campaign Items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by daboogyman, Nov 8, 2011.

1. daboogyman

daboogyman New Member

Ok so I have been using D20 as a player for a while now and I am just getting ready to start using it as a DM. I have toyed around with things and found my way through most of them which is all part of the fun...discovering how things work for yourself so you can tweak it easier. I have run into a bit of a road block however. So I am trying to use the new campaign feature (concept that I love after seeing the cluttered library) and everything works great so far. I can export characters and maps I plan to reuse and that is awesome...ok I know get to the point. Here it is...I can't export and import items. I know I can transfer all the image files into the res>item folder but what about the actual list of items that is populated in the default campaign? Is there a file somewhere I can transplant to my new campaign folder somewhere so I don't have to re input every single item again? Thanks in advance for any help.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

A copy of the item list can be found here, simply follow the instructions listed on the post.
    http://forums.d20pro.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=882&p=4292&hilit=mule#p4292

If you have already created a custom item list, you can make a creature and add all the items in your item list.
    Next, export the creature. Then import the creature into your new campaign.
    Add the creature to a map, Right-Click on creature > Location > Save Items

3. daboogyman

daboogyman New Member

Perfect! Thanks again!