1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Can no longer select mutiable attacks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by KainPen, Jun 10, 2012.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

one of the version in between 3.1.907 and 3.2 the ability to select more then one attack was lost.. example when you select attack menu . 3.1.X version your monster has 2 claws and a tail attack. you could click the attack you want it would highlight then you could select another and press ok when you where done. then all attacks would que off.
    in 3.2 when i go to attack it got straight to the que after i click in the attack. then when i want the next one i have to go back to attack screen again. this makes quick attack function kind of useless also.

2. Dragonmaster13

You can still do multiple attacks. Just go to Options and uncheck Declare attacks without confirmation.

3. KainPen

KainPen Member

thanks. The other way made combat a core the other night.