1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Can only import one spell per session

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Nezzeraj, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Nezzeraj

Nezzeraj Member

I've been adding in user-made spells into the Rules Library and it's very tedious since only one spell can be imported per session. After importing my first spell, it didn't show up in the list. I closed out the program and re-opened it and it appeared. I thought that maybe the client needs to be closed to refresh the rules so I just continued and added the remaining spells, even though I didn't get the same prompts after the first spell per session. However when I restarted, only the second spell appeared. After several attempts it seems I can only add one spell per session. I had to restart the program 6 times for 6 spells.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

upload_2018-1-6_0-16-44.png

We need to know more about what you're doing and how. I don't know of anyone that has experienced what you're describing.

3. Nezzeraj

Nezzeraj Member

It fixed itself after closing and reopening a few times. I was trying to import the spells into the Rules Library. Anytime I finished the importing process the list wouldn't update with the new spell. After closing it and opening the program, it finally showed up in the Rules Library. And I could only import one spell at a time. But after a few times of this it works now and I can keep importing spells and they show up immediately. I am using Windows 10, 3.7.2 version, with Pathfinder rules.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

kk, glad it got squared away for you.