1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone please update the link for the Pathfinder zip?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NetherLord, May 1, 2012.

1. NetherLord

NetherLord New Member

Can someone please update this or at least make a mention that the link here is the core rulebook only? Maybe also put a link for the most up to date files there also?

http://help.mindgene.com/advanced/other ... pathfinder

I wasn't able to get the ruleset working until I found the posts with the updated txt files on the support forums. (Had someone connect as an Inquisitor and Magus and it threw an error and defaulted to fighter)

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: Can someone please update the link for the Pathfinder zi

Wow, that is such an old link. I'm kinda wondering how you found it...

The best way is to use the marketplace now. Login, goto Rules, purchase the data set (free), then download and install it.

Updates to the Pathfinder data set are being sent to google code:
    Classes txt file - updates(yesterday) not currently on marketplace yet
    Feats txt file
    Spells txt file - updates(yesterday) not currently on marketplace yet
    Skills txt file

What I would do, is first get the rule set from the marketplace (since it also includes nice markers and status effect icons), then update the classes and spells manually from the links provided above.

3. NetherLord

NetherLord New Member

Re: Can someone please update the link for the Pathfinder zi

Thanks Curtis,

I think I found it through Google. I'm not sure if I tried the marketplace yet. I'll check it out.