1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot find creatures in my library.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill.Sheehan, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Bill.Sheehan

Bill.Sheehan New Member

Dear Forum

I downloaded the Free Trial today and was trying to figure out the basics. I can load a map but no creatures appear in my library. I downloaded a selection of free creature counters from the market place and it would seem they were successfully imported but still do not appear in my library.

Sincerely
    Bill

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Hello Bill, thank you for your interest in D20PRO.

I suspect the token you DL'd are just the images (token images). In which case, open your library in D20PRO -> creatures tab. Create a new creature, in the creature edit screen double click on the grey generic portrait, this should then cause the image viewer/select dialog to appear. From here, you should be able to navigate/see you're downloaded token images.

You can find more info on this -> WikiDocs->Library

as well as WikiDocs->Marketplace

If this is not the case, please let me know so we can narrow down the issue for you...