1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Can't import image to my new creature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mahhand, Jun 24, 2011.

1. mahhand

mahhand Member

I seem to be having an issue selecting the file option under import image when trying to add an image to a creature. When i select the file option, the window border flashes for a sec and that is it, it never gives me a pop up window to pick the file to use for the image. I have even formatted my machine and reinstalled a fresh version of windows and d20pro to try and fix this(it was working before) and it hasnt helped. any idea's???

here is the the

Attached Files:

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

3. mahhand

mahhand Member

Do you know of a fix for this problem then. What should I do?

4. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Roll back the update if you are able to an earlier Java build.

5. mahhand

mahhand Member

it was a clean install of windows and i couldnt roll back the update but i was able to uninstall it and google gave me a download site of older versions of java so i installed the 25 update version and sure enough it fixed the problem. Thank you so much for the quick help and fix.