1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Can't login

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Mickey, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Mickey

Mickey Member

I just did a fresh reinstall of Windows and, obviously, a fresh reinstall of D20Pro and I can't log in to download my licence. I get a communication error telling me the handshake request message has expired. I've never seen this before. Any ideas?
    I've attached a screenshot with the full message.

Edit: Nevermind. I just figured it out. For some reason Windows didn't detect my time zone like it used to.

Attached Files:

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

yep, make sure your system clock is correctly set, as well as the time zone etc.

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

yep, make sure your system clock is correctly set, as well as the time zone etc.