1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

can't type in grid size number box

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by djc664, Feb 27, 2011.

1. djc664

djc664 Member

When I create a map from a file, in the window to choose the resolution/scale and color of the grid it will not let me type in the scale window. I have to either use the scale (which never gets closer than five pixels to where I want to be by some cosmic joke) or the TEENY-TINY up and down arrows. Those things are like a pixal wide on my screen. :(

The field I'm talking about is highlighted in red on the attached picture.

Attached Files:

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, this currently only a label that displays the size as pixels/square.

I would recommend placing this in the Feature Request area to make that an editable field. Also, the labels describing the map size in # x # squares would also benefit from being editable which would change the value of the pixels/squares (for people who know exactly the number of squares on the map they are importing).

3. Dan

Dan Member

Good catch. I'm moving this thread to the features request.