1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Cards

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by ChrisRevocateur, Oct 26, 2011.

1. ChrisRevocateur

I use Paizo's Critical Hit and Critical Miss decks in my game. Face to face, I like to let the player draw his own card, but online, that's not possible. From what I've been able to figure out, quite a few of the other VTT's have support for cards with custom decks. I'd love it if d20Pro could handle cards, maybe even with rules integration (like with a Critical Hit deck, when you get a critical, it offers you to draw a card, and when you draw it, the effect on the card is applied to your critical hit). I know the rules integration is probably a bit much at this point, but aiming high (knowingly) is usually a good thing, gives you something to drive forward to. Anyway, you could even tie the cards into your marketplace, letting publishers sell d20erized versions of their card decks.

What do you think?