1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

change init

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thrillba, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

i cannot change the init of the players when the rounds start. I could before I bought the program, what has changed?

2. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

When you use the in game initiative roller before you click the confirm window all you need to do is click on the players icon and you can set the initiative number you want. If the round has already started you click the character and do alter/initiative/go now or alter/initiative/enter initiative or alter/initiative/leave initiative

3. DaveCampbell

DaveCampbell New Member

I had a problem with this on my first session... I run off my laptop, and attach a secondary monitor. I move the d20pro window to that screen and run off of that... when I click to change initiative, the input bx appears on the edge of the laptopn monitor. If you are running dual monitors, check there.