1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Changing BAB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragonmaster13, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Dragonmaster13

Is there a way to change the BAB without having to edit the rules. When I am imputting a character and I highlight the number in the BAB box and try to change it nothing happens. Is there an easy way to change it, and if not would there a way to allow it to be override in a future update.

2. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

Immediately to the right of the BAB box is a "checkbox". If you click the "checkbox" you can enter whatever value you want for BAB.

Alternately, you can leave BAB alone and modify each attack by the appropriate amount.

3. Dragonmaster13

Thanks, I was just coming back to say never mind. I saw the checkbox (don't know why I didn't see it before).

4. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

No worries. The software packs quite a lot of information (and versatility) into a small area.

You aren't the first person to have a "doh!" moment :)

Happens to me, all of the time.