1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Changing the default sound files

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hawkwind, Nov 19, 2010.

1. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Well I have played/dm'ed my first two sessions with D20pro ( thanks to Big Killa for showing me how) and I like it.

There are two aspects of the application I am not happy with, the custom mapper leaves a bit to be desired, i found resizing and placing my own imported tiles tricky, I am not to worried about this as I plan to use pymapper in future as it handles map creation so much better than D20pro.

The aspect I found particularly annoying are the in game sounds particularly the electric door bell noise used to signal the next players turn in combat. Is it possible to change the custom sounds? I would idealy like to have a different custom noise for each player

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

You can change the sounds to whatever you like.

I do not recall which directory they are stored in off the top of my head (at work right now). Check the wiki, I think we have some information on there.

You can create any sound file you want and just name it as those in the directory and copy over the existing ones.