1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Character Builder for Pathfinder

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by PatheticWretch, Oct 20, 2011.

1. PatheticWretch

PatheticWretch New Member

Hello!

I'm playing around with the test version of d20pro with my group tomorrow. I really, really want this to work, and I'm DMing, so I want my group to like it.

That said, the one thing I'm having a very hard time with is character creation. Just inputing the 5 PCs is VERY time-consuming for me...almost a deal-breaker.

I see that you can input characters with Hero Builder and Wizards' Builder. But the Hero Builder on the wiki says 3.5, and Wizards is 4.0.

Is there a character builder that d20pro supports for Pathfinder?

2. ChrisRevocateur

Hero Lab actually supports many different systems, including D&D 3.5 and 4th edition, and Pathfinder. When you buy Hero Lab, you choose one system, and that system is fully unlocked, while the rest are in demo mode.

3. PatheticWretch

PatheticWretch New Member

Great! Thanks for the help, I'll give it a try.