1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Character File Transfer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Minandreas, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Minandreas

Minandreas New Member

I am joining a campaign a friend is running in D20pro. She has cleared me to use a self created class with self created spells and feats even. Now, as a judge using D20 for my own game, I know how much time and effort one has to put in to entering in a character manually. This is even worse if its something self created with custom spells and feats. I want to do her the favor of getting all that crap done for her so all she has to do is toss some of the correct files in to the correct directories and BAM, my character is there. Other than the text documents that list feats, spells, and character classes, what would I have to send her to have my character be 100% ready to roll in her library?

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

Once she has the manually specified files updated to include your custom character all you need to do is export it from your copy of d20Pro and let her import it into hers.

Or you can log into her setup as judge (after you have exported yours locally) and use the upload character feature to send it to her side and she can then save it to her library.