1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Character Sheet Sizing/Placement

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by BlueTressym, Aug 29, 2017.

1. BlueTressym

BlueTressym New Member

Hi. At the moment, I find the character sheets hard to read and I don't seem able to resize them. I don't know for certain, since I'm a very new user, whether this is intentional or if I'm missing something.

If I'm not just being dense, is it possible to have the sheet resizable and/or movable? Obviously, having it too big so it covers too much screen could be problematic; if it could be opened into a window that could be moved out of the way or resized for reading and then shrunk again, that'd be helpful.

Many thanks

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

There are plan to do a full UI revamp which will help with what you describe. We are working to get the 5e ruleset and system mechanics to function as well as bring pathfinder up to date with the new system features of the application. Once that is done, the UI will be looked at. I don't have a timeline at this time, no way to know exactly how long each part of the above is going to take.

3. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

The character sheet does float and can be moved off the D20PRO window (assuming you aren't using D20PRO fullscreen).