1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Character Sheets

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Nighteagle, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Nighteagle

Nighteagle New Member

Is there ever going to be an option for players accessing their characters to make changes? Right now as the game master, there is a lot for me to do because I have to completely input all the characters and upgrade them each time they level up. I am also afraid that since characters cannot interact with their character sheet, they will feel distanced from their characters, as the characters don't seem to "belong" to them, but to the game master instead.
    Nighteagle

2. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

This is definitely something that is on our list of improvements. There is a lot to take into account when adding in this feature though and it will unfortunately not be part of the v2.1 release.