1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Class deletion and grapple hot key

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Remaker, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Remaker

Remaker Member

Two separate issues:

1) As far as I can tell, when you add a class to a creature in the creature library, there is no way to remove it. It's very easy to accidentally add a single hit-die of aberration to creature that you are creating, and it's annoying that you have to start over in order to fix it.

:EDIT: It turns out you can remove classes by using the delete key. I was looking for a 'Remove' button onthe program itself. I can't believe it took me a week to figure this out :oops:

2) Grapple is something that comes up a lot in games. A monster with the grab ability can force multiple grapple checks a round. The grapple command is buried three subscreens down from the main context menu. Can we have a hot key for this?

I love the program, by the way. For complex battles, we prefer it to using a physical mat, even when meeting face-to-face.

2. Dan

Dan Member

Your request for Grapple hotkey is noted. Thanks!

I also love d20pro for complex or large battles. Never going back to minis.