1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Class template spell modification - 3.7.5

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by vanith, Sep 16, 2018.

1. vanith

vanith Member

what you are trying to do exactly?
    • I was trying to add a spell into the class like I've done for a while now.
    • This time around, I did it through the rules library from what I saw in the Discord channel
    • I went into the Creature Class Template library
    • I went into Cleric, added the spell into the list, saved it or clicked okay
    • I went into the spell library, added it, named it the spell, and stated it was a 4th level
    • I enabled the spell to make sure it would register and it did.
    • I added the spells to the token and when he tried to cast a spell, he got the error listed in the attachment
    • Attaching the error and the token so you can see it.
    • The spells I added where Blessing of Fervor (4th level Pathfinder spell)
    what the result was and/or what steps you took?
    • See attachment and logs, got error messages when trying to cast any kind of spell.
    • The Cleric class lost all spell casting ability in the tab along with the Celestial Bloodline.

Is the issue repeatable?
    • Yes, I did the same thing to the Celestial bloodline and that's all screwed up.
    • I had to change him to the Abyssal Bloodline to get his character some what playable.
    • I can't even add a template to the sorcerer anymore even though I can see it in the Creature Class Template Library
    • I exported the cleric template from a fresh new campaign and tried to import it, it wouldn't take it.
    • I attached the XML file that I got from the exported fresh campaign, but it never reappeared in my template folder
    what OS you are using?
    • Windows 10 Pro (10.0.17134 build 17134)
    what rules system are you using?
    • Pathfinder
    what version of the software are you using?

Attached Files: