1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

classes.txt

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by LordValerius, Oct 26, 2011.

1. LordValerius

LordValerius New Member

Hello good people,

I am in need of adding a number of classes from various D&D splat books ( ie. Complete Arcane, etc.) to the classes.txt. Looking at the contents of the file imparts a certain amount of information that one can use to do this, but not completely. I've searched through the forums but can't seem to find some answers such as how one determines the GoodSaves= and the AttackRate= and if a caster, the template line...

Any info on how to determine this would be greatly appreciated. And if I just missing something somewhere, then please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

Val

2. ChrisRevocateur

There's a tutorial right in thes forum actually, third sticky from the top, right here.

3. LordValerius

LordValerius New Member

Figures I would miss it...=/

Thanks!

Val