1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

CMD/CMB?

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Lonewolf147, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

I'm probably just blind, as usual :p but where is CMD and CMB listed in the token stats?

2. ChrisRevocateur

Those are custom defenses. Go to the options menu, under the rules tab, and make sure that the custom defenses are labeled correctly. Custom Defense 1 should be CMD, 2 is FFCMD, and 3 should be SR. Now, when you open a creatures character sheet, click Custom Defenses and input the numbers there, they should be labeled correctly as CMD, FFCMD, and SR. If you're importing from Hero Lab, this is where you'll find the numbers imported to, regardless of what you have the Custom Defenses defined to.

3. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

also for CMB, you can set it up as an Attack-- targeting the custom defined CMD stat.. this works pretty well... just make sure you change the TH/TD to none and vs. to CMD ... we usually label the Attack as "Combat Maneuver"

5. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Yep, that one I figured out. All my creatures that were created in my Rappan Athuk kickstarter already had the Combat Maneuver attack put in, as well as all the CMD, FFCMD, SR for the custom defense. I just needed to start using the custom defense :)