1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Coming soon...

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Lord Elderon, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi all Pathfinder Society Fans,

Team d20Pro is working on getting all of the existing modules for the Pathfinder Society inputted into the software. Once we get everything ready to go we will be offering monthly games for Pathfinders to join. We are also looking for GMs that are interested in running some PFS games. Please contact me directly at nick@mindgene.com if you are interested in GMing any of these monthly games.

Looking forward to hearing from you and great gaming!!!

2. mclarke250

mclarke250 New Member

Hi, Just wanted to be the first in line for when you take signups for the Pathfinder games. I would also consider GMing after I have played a few games and get a handle on the software.

3. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Great mclarke!

If you would prefer a one on one tutorial to get you started you can set that up here as well. Depending on your schedule and ours, Daniel or I can give you a run down of the software.

Let us know and happy gaming.

4. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi All Pathfinder Series Fans,

I was speaking with Joe a few days ago and we are getting closer and closer to running some monthly PFS events! The d20Pro team is currently looking to interview some GMs that are interested in running some d20Pro sponsored games online as well as at future conventions. If this is something that interests you, please email me directly at nick@mindgene.com

We have several PFS mods already programmed into d20Pro as of today, but want to make sure all of our ducks are in a row. We have had several d20Pro users contact us with regards to running PFS events and we are looking forward to delivering. Stay tuned for an upcoming announcement... :D

The invitation is still open to any other d20Pro users who would like to have a one on one tutorial of the software. Please email me or send me a PM for possible dates / times.

Best,

Nick