1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

computer crash need to reinstall d20pro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hawkwind, Jan 24, 2012.

1. hawkwind

hawkwind New Member

Ihave a back of my original d20pr folders. Can i just pate them into my new c drive and d20pro will work or will there be registry or licencing isssues

Thanks in anticipation

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I have done that in the past. I do that as well when updating my Laptop with the data from my Desktop that I run my campaign from. Try it and see.

3. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met hawkwind,

Yes, as Golkiwu indicates you can copy and paste campaigns. Go to your fresh install of d20Pro and look in the judge/campaigns folder. Then go to your backup and copy the individual campaign folders over that you want to use. Then start d20Pro and they should be available in the dropdown.