1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Core Dice

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Tay-Dor, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

My players and I would like to see the Core Dice window have the ability to be resized. It takes up a lot of space. While that might not be such an issue in general for players, as a GM, I'd like to be able to make that window smaller. I run on a pretty big monitor, but I usually have the roster, game log, core dice, game tools, and character edit window open for the current encounter. Then occasionally throw in the Draw Tools to edit a map tile on the fly (like when some table is destroyed by someone's shatter spell.)

Many of the windows are resizable and they work great. The core dice, not so much. Its pretty static.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

You can completely remove the Core Dice from being displayed, as you can simply type the appropriate command to roll any number of dice of any number of sides with or without a modifier. Such as:

/roll 3d6+5
    /roll 13d14
    (works for n number of sides, and n number of dice, with n number of modifier)
    rolls_in_game_log.jpg

3. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

I'd prefer not to have to resort to that, hence my feature request.