1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Council of Thieves

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by ChrisRevocateur, Jan 4, 2012.

1. ChrisRevocateur

I'm looking to recruit players for a Council of Thieves campaign slated to start early February.

Anyone interested?

2. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

Interested, but got time constraints that won't let me play. :cry: I'm already going to be running a Pathfinder game and Dragon Age game online, as well as running various games with my kids around the table, and playing in a new Pathfinder-based Birthright campaign that a friend is running. Gotta throw work and school and family into the mix there as well.

Might want to post that you're going to run the game and are looking for players over at Infrno.net in the "Seeking Players For A Game" forum at http://www.infrno.net/forums/13-seeking ... for-a-game. You're sure to get a lot of response there.

3. hacknslashn

hacknslashn New Member

I would be interested in playing depending on when you are wanting to run it

4. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Days and times?

5. ChrisRevocateur

Well, it will be starting early February. As for day/time, that will be up to all the players and I to decide together.

6. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

I am definitely up for a chance to play as long as the day/time and rules look good.

7. ChrisRevocateur

Alright, because most of my potential players are not here on d20Pro, I am using a facebook group to start organizing discussion about things like day/time, party composition, etc. Anyone seriously interested in joining this game, please PM me with your facebook link, so I can add you.

8. hacknslashn

hacknslashn New Member

Hmm I don't use facebook :|

9. dzammit1988

dzammit1988 New Member

im very interested but im in aus and my time may be different from yours
    would be good for a fortnightly game on a friday night or a weekly game 4hrs once a week

10. ChrisRevocateur

The game has been scheduled for Wednesday nights at 5 pm PST. Due to one player's schedule changing, we are now looking for one more player. Anyone interested, just PM me your facebook.

11. xraizor

xraizor New Member

Do you accept noobs to pathfinder? I'm reading through the rules now, but tuesdays @ 5 PST is perfect. I dont use facebook or myspace, is that a Problem?

12. DaSniper

DaSniper New Member

I sent you a PM with my facebook. I would be really interested in joining a game.