1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

"Create from File" button in Library not working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stonesnake, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Stonesnake

Stonesnake Member

Not sure what is happening here as it was working fine before but now when I select the "Create from File" button in the Library section the window flashes but no dialog opens. Actually this seems to be happening in the other sections as well whenever I try to open picture from a file.

I tried opening up other modules and even starting from scratch and I still get this error, so it seems to be d20Pro related directly. It was working just fine until recently.

I'm using Windows 7, 64-bit, and using Java 6, update 26 (32-bit) and version 2.4 of d20Pro. I have been using these features for months without issue, so I'm wondering if perhaps the latest version of Java is the problem?

Any help would be appreciated as I am trying to finish up building a campaign for tonight. Thanks.

2. ogexam

ogexam Member

The latest java update has broken some of our code. install the previous update and things will start workign again.

We have fixed these issues and they will be released in our next build.