Something I've been seeing lately where I duplicate a creature I have on a map and the duplicate looks fine until I open the edit sheet and see the sheet of a completely different creature. Here's an example. Today I am populating a map I made this week with the current build of d20Pro (its not a legacy map). I placed one umber hulk and made three duplicates. That top one was the last duplicate. While the others are normal, when I open the edit sheet of the last duplicate, I see the following. I don't have a Wyvern anywhere on this map. On a hunch, I checked my ready room map (where I store some pre-generated random encounters) and found one of the Wyvern's there appeared to be selected. When I deleted the duplicate Umber Hulk from the first map, it also deleted the Wyvern from my ready room. I made a new duplicate Umber Hulk and it seems to be working fine.